I love doing workshops, training and talks. I especially enjoy informal settings where we can get a great discussion going and share experiences.
Talks & Workshops I Offer
- What is UX? – for developers; What user experience actually is, why you should care about it as a developer and some quick and easy tips to start improving your product. With exercise. Approx. 2 hours. 4,000 DKK.
- Just Do It; A quick overview of user testing methods you can start using tomorrow. Approx. 1 hour. 2,500 DKK.
- Bastard User Testing; An introduction to how to do agile, light weight user testing yourself. With exercise and template to get started. Approx. 2 hours. 4,000 DKK.
- Service design intro; A brief overview, what is a user journey, why you should care about it and what you need to create your own journey. With exercise and template to get started. Approx. 2 hours. 4,000 DKK.
- An agile UXer’s Toolbox; A deep dive into the lightweight UX methods that are easy to learn and optimized for an agile development process. You learn what to use when, how and why. With exercises. Approx. 3,5 hours. 6,500 DKK.
…plus transport if location is outside Greater Copenhagen, all prices are ex. VAT. Talks and slides are in English or Danish.
I also tailor a talk or workshop to suit your goals of course 🙂
Talks I've Done
UX Camp CPH BarCamp (May ’18) – Session: Agile UX as a Mindset. I hosted a session sharing and discussing my thoughts about UX’s role in the agile development process (in English). View my slides (pdf)
Ladies that UX meetup (October ’17) – Panelist: The reality of being a UX’er in an agency (in English)
Knowledge sharing group hosted by KL (May ’17) – Workshop w/ exercises: Introduction to Lightweight User Testing (in Danish)
MCE^4 conference (May ’17) – Talk: Technology is about humans. Involve them! But don’t spend too much effort on it… (introduction to Bastard User Testing in English)
UX Camp CPH BarCamp (May ’17) – Experiment: Live User Testing – session to demo the noting technique used in Bastard User Testing (in English)
Ladies that UX meetup (April ’17) – Talk: introduction to Prototyping (in English)
UX Copenhagen conference (February ’17) – Workshop: How To Do Ultra Lightweight User Testing With An Impact (in English)
Testlab.io meetup (January ’17) – Talk: Introduction to Bastard User Testing (in Danish)
Masterclass at IT-University (October ’16) – Talk: Introduction to quick user testing methods especially Bastard User Testing (in Danish)
UX Forum CPH meetup (August ’16) – Talk: Introduction to Bastard User Testing (in Danish)
UX Camp CPH BarCamp (May ’16) – Talk: Introduction to Bastard User Testing (in English)