“I believe that we need to ensure we create the right solutions and that involving users is the best way to figure it out. And that small, frequent and concrete user input is the best approach”
User Friendly Public Solutions
I share three concrete ways of ensuring this. Talk is in Danish.
Testlab.io’s blog post about Bastard Usertests (in Danish)
More is coming up!
…until then I here’s my five pieces of advice on how to involve users:
- Don’t test too late. Don’t only test finished stuff or wait for Big Bang – think ‘minimal viable test’
- Don’t keep the knowledge to yourself – think impact first and involve people
- Don’t expect people to be interested – there’s nothing wrong with you(!) this is just the it often is
- Don’t stick to just one method – expand your UX-toolbox
- Don’t start out to big – small is fine