I’ve worked on numerous projects throughout my career. The cases featured here are selected from my freelance portfolio 2016-17.
Thank you for popping by!
- UX lead in the development of a global learning universe for game creators
- UX tasks improving Unity’s global e-shops, event pages and other subsites
- Quick user testing sessions
(Danish Agency for Digitisation)
- Numerous user testing sessions – Borger.dk, NemID and more
- Internal workshops sharing knowledge and creating solutions
(Danish Business Authority)
- Internal workshop clarifying the goals and needs for user insights
- Planning of a series of user investigations of Virk.dk
- Shortlist of external consultants
Nordisk Film biografer
- Quick user testing sessions ending with a workshop kickstarting a redesign of a mobile ticket selling system. All done in just one day!
- UI improvements of TestLab’s tool for remote user testing
- Creating content for their website about best practices in UX research
- Advice on how to do user investigations
- User tests and interviews with users
- Workshops with expert review of web apps and web pages in order to improve the overall user experience and the on-boarding process
- User testing with doctors, nurses and patients of the internal and external interfaces of a new health care system
- Development of research based heuristics targeted health care systems
- Teaching Service Design practice for Communication Management team
- Creating custom user journey map template