Cand.it. – IT University of Copenhagen.
Master’s Degree – Communication, and Media
I’m practical and pragmatic in my approach. I believe that small, frequent and concrete input is the best approach. That’s why I don’t deliver long reports nor polished prototypes or pixel-perfect design.
Good to know about me
- I try to convince people to focus on users and context instead of current trends
- I do my best to combine business goals and users’ needs and wishes
- I love to experiment and welcome challenges I haven’t done before
- I say “it depends” a lot
- I like to work as a team
- I prefer not to design without research
- I do more than just layouts. Actually if you’re looking for pixel-perfect design I recommend you to hire a graphical designer 🙂
My professional timeline
April 2018 –
Mar. 2016 –
Mar. 2014 – Feb. 2016
May 2013 – Feb. 2014
Dec. 2012 – May 2013
Nov. 2011 – Dec. 2012
Mar. 2008 – Oct. 2011
Aug. 2006 – Feb. 2008
Aug. 2005 – Jul. 2006
Jul. 2003 – Apr. 2005
Aug. 2002 – Nov. 2003
My deliverables are usually …
in the form of
- User journey maps
- Task overview
- Short reports
- Sketches or wireframes
… shared in workshops, meetings, and iterative development processes.
I offer advice on how to get most out of your budget, I manage
UX-projects, boost your UX-team and do all kinds of user explorations.